Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Spirit

A kind Friend gently urged me to update my blog.. she was afraid if I didn't, the next time I would post the kids would be teenagers! I didn't realize how long it had been.. oops! I will post a few new ones and try my best to post more often :)
We have been enjoying the very sunny December weather but I must admit it really doesn't feel like Christmas with no snow! BUT I hate real snow so I made some 'fake snow' to help get me in the holiday spirit. I also wanted to decorate on a budget so I went to the dollar store, spent $10 dollars and got creative! I already had some lights from my mom, and a little tree. This is a little of what I came up with...



And of course the beautiful little tree that my Momma made for me! I added some red balls to tie in all the colors..

I couldn't really get a good picture  but I made paper snowflakes and hung them by gold ribbon down the walls, all around the room.
Aaron came home from class, saw the decorations and said, "Now it feels like Christmas!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jana! Thank You! I was so surprised to find so many new entries! And the Christmas decorations look great! Nice work! And Very creative!

Anonymous said...

You went to alot of work! It looks great though. I love reading about your little family. ~ Have a great Christmas!